What you'll learn
- Economic diversification and complexity
- The nature of growth and structural transformation
- Organizational architecture and design
- Policy implementation
Leading Economic Growth Online is a 10-week online executive program that examines approaches to shared growth and development, expanding a country’s productive capabilities and developing contextually-driven strategies for growth. You will gain an enhanced understanding of how to develop a set of policies and tools to detect distortions and design solutions to unlock growth. The concepts and frameworks you learn will allow you to design effective strategies for economic growth.
- You will have the opportunity to apply the concepts, frameworks, and tools you learn to your economic growth challenge.
- To successfully complete this program, you will be required to complete all ten individual assignments and attend all ten peer learning group sessions.
- Participants are expected to commit a minimum of 3 hours/week to live sessions and approximately 5 hours/week to self-study time.
Harvard Kennedy School