What you'll learn
- How effective studies are constructed and how to use findings to inform system-level decisions
- How to identify opportunities to participate in rigorous data collection and evaluation in your system
- Strengthen the capacity of your system to base decisions on quality evidence
In this era of evidence-driven reform, school leaders must learn to harness an array of data to drive improvement.
In this module, you will explore key concepts in performance measurement, research design, and data analysis (qualitative and quantitative) to understand what can be gleaned from different sources. With your cohort, you will discuss the data you have available and learn how to draw on multiple forms of evidence to make more informed policy and programmatic decisions.
You may also like
- Learn how to create “cultures of thinking”: places where a group’s collective as well as individual thinking is valued, visible,...
- Learn how teachers and students can create and sustain learning groups within and outside the classroom.
- Learn about thinking dispositions and explore ways to encourage students to develop them.