What you'll learn
- Evaluate the quality of empirical research and its implications for policy or practice.
- Apply key concepts in research design and analysis to system-level decision making.
- Identify opportunities to generate or participate in the production of high-quality evidence to inform future policy or practice.
- Strengthen the capacity of your system to make decisions based on high-quality evidence.
In this era of evidence-driven reform, school leaders must learn to harness an array of data to drive improvement.
In Managing Evidence, you will develop your ability to draw on multiple sources of evidence to inform policy and programmatic decisions. You will gain an understanding of key concepts in performance measurement, research design, and data analysis needed to become skilled consumers of education research and of qualitative and quantitative data generated within your own organizations.
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...