What you'll learn
- Strengthen your management skills and improve performance
- Learn best practices on how to manage your team and colleagues more effectively
- Develop a management style that suits your unique personality
- Handle difficult management situations with greater certainty in your decisions
Think of the leaders you most admire. They seem to easily juggle demands, motivate their teams to achieve optimum results, navigate across the organization, and never lose their composure. They successfully manage one of the most complex industries: healthcare. These executives make the job look simple—but it’s not.
Based on our popular Managing Yourself and Leading Others program, this specialized online program is designed to help managers in healthcare-related organizations take their management skills to the next level and become more effective leaders. This online offering delves into the fundamentals of managing yourself, leading teams, and motivating others to accomplish your organization’s goals.
Through relevant readings, case discussions, and introspective exercises, you will gain a broader and deeper understanding of organizational culture and dynamics, management best practices, the role of the manager, and the nature of influence. As you explore your own personality, strengths, and weaknesses, you will begin to evolve a leadership style that is uniquely yours. You will return to work with newfound confidence and an action plan for continuing your growth as a leader.
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...