What you'll learn
- Utilize meditative, concentration, and visualization practices to help enhance peak performance, mastery over everyday living, and vital engagement in life;
- Utilize meditative, concentration, and visualization practices in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Review the neuroscience of performance excellence, positivity, and pro-social behavior
- Develop meditation practices to bring optimal energy states to everyday living
- See course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to Physicians, Psychologists, Nurses, Counselors, Social Workers, and LMFTs.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.