What you'll learn
- Examine your leadership practices through the lenses of school culture, equity, social-emotional learning, family and community engagement, and strategy
- Learn new frameworks and best practices for leading your school and managing complex, competing initiatives
- Collaborate with experienced program facilitators and a supportive peer network to implement strategies that will ensure equity and success for all students
- Establish communities of practice to discuss challenges and opportunities in reopening schools
As we find ourselves in an unprecedented moment in time, school leaders are being asked to plan for an uncertain future, with many open questions and few roadmaps to navigate this complex new reality. Working in small groups and supported by HGSE faculty and experienced facilitators, Navigating Complexity: A Leadership Program for Principals will engage participants in collaborative activities designed to strengthen their leadership skills around learning themes critical to this moment. Topics will include: equity, social-emotional learning, family and community engagement, school culture, and strategy. By the end of the program, participants will have prioritized an area of focus, honed a leadership plan, and developed confidence in their decision making abilities as they confront new challenges this year.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...