What you'll learn
- Achieve better results in both formal and informal negotiations
- Build confidence in your bargaining power and abilities
- Improve negotiations by managing your emotions and influencing others and build positive, productive relationships with all parties at the table
- Create value and “enlarge the pie” to produce win-win outcomes
- Learn to negotiate over Zoom
- Take advantage of the time at home for professional development and avoid the need to take travel time away from work and family.
Negotiation is an integral part of creating value for an organization. Your success depends on your skills as a negotiator—regardless of whether you are seeking project resources, deciding on a new hire’s salary, or inking a high-stakes deal for your company.
In this online program, you will gain insight into the habits of dealmakers as you build your skills. Through group exercises, you will learn how to execute proven tactics, refine your personal negotiating style, and improve your ability to bargain successfully and ethically in any situation. Along the way, you will gain new appreciation for how negotiating skills can help you overcome a wide range of challenges—at work and beyond.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...