What you'll learn
- HIGH-FREQUENCY NEUROLOGICAL SYMPTOMS, including Headache, Back Pain, Dizziness, Altered Mental Status, Weakness, Visual Changes
- HIGH-RISK NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS, including Stroke, SDH, TIA, TBI, SAH, Cerebral Aneurysm, Spinal Cord Compression, Cauda Equina Syndrome, ICH, RCVS, Meningitis, Encephalitis, Seizures, and Coma
- NEUROLOGICAL SYMPTOMS IN SPECIAL POPULATIONS, including pregnant and postpartum women, children and teens
- See the course registration page for additonal topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to PHYSICIANS, NPs, PAs, APNs, and other practitioners in the fields of: Emergency Medicine, Neurology (Inpatient and Outpatient), Critical Care, Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Urgent Care.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before September 30 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.