What you'll learn
- Review treatment rationale and glycemic targets in type 2 diabetes (T2D)
- Identify "new" medications for type 2 diabetes
- Review evidence-based strategies for incorporating "new" medications in management of T2D
This HMS CME Online course is 1 of 7 course modules in the Trending topics in Internal Medicine program, which is targeted to primary care and specialty physicians, pharmacists, psychologists, physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners. Learners may register for each course module in the program separately.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the registration page.
- New Drugs to Treat Type 2 Diabetes is organized as follows:
Drugs Available for Treating Type 2 Diabetes: 1
Drugs Available for treating Type 2 Diabetes: 2
You may also like
- OnlineThis course is designed to prepare potential diplomates for the American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM) certification...
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.