What you'll learn
- Review data supporting new therapies in heart failure
- Describe updated guidelines incorporating new therapies
- Identify the appropriate use of these new therapies in clinical cases
This HMS CME Online course is 1 of 7 course modules in the Trending topics in Internal Medicine program, which is targeted to primary care and specialty physicians, pharmacists, psychologists, physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners. Learners may register for each course module in the program separately.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the registration page.
- New Treatments in Heart Failure is organized as follows:
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.