What you'll learn
- Review the clinical trial data on the efficacy and safety of NOACs compared with warfarin for preventing strokes in patient with AF
- Identify correct NOAC dosing and the role of routine monitoring
- Describe strategies to prevent and manage NOAC-related bleeding in the era of specific reversal agents
This HMS CME Online course is 1 of 7 course modules in the Trending topics in Internal Medicine program, which is targeted to primary care and specialty physicians, pharmacists, psychologists, physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners. Learners may register for each course module in the program separately.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the registration page.
- NOACs for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation is organized as follows:
Dosing and Monitoring
Selecting a NOAC
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...