What you'll learn
- Best practices for treating challenging conditions
- Comprehensive COVID-19 update for primary care practice
- The latest evidence-based treatments and guidelines
- Practice tips from world-renowned experts
- Education to improve your physical exam skills and use of diagnostic tools
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to Internists, Family Physicians, Geriatricians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and other medical professionals who want to update their knowledge of primary care medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...