What you'll learn
- Discover how dealing with emotions gives you more power and control, both in negotiations and in relationships
- Learn practical tools to navigate emotional challenges and complex relations
- Examine the five core concerns that stimulate the emotions that arise in negotiations
- Gain an essential framework to better negotiate the emotional challenges you face every day
In conflicts and negotiations, emotions are inevitable. Whether you’re hammering out a labor contract, purchasing a new home, negotiating a multibillion-dollar acquisition, or mediating peace with warring parties, emotions play a powerful role.
Left unchecked, emotions can turn productive negotiations into unprofitable disasters. Managed properly, however, they can serve as a lever for creating greater value, exerting more control, and achieving better outcomes.
In this fascinating workshop, you will discover a powerful framework for understanding and addressing the challenging emotional dynamics that arise in everyday negotiations and conflicts. Drawing on the latest research in the areas of psychology, neuroscience, and negotiation, this popular one-day session will help you address the emotional obstacles that prevent you from building stronger relationships and obtaining better results.
Harvard Law School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...