What you'll learn
- Market mechanisms
- How supply and demand determine the quantities and prices of goods and factors of production and international trade
- How quantities and prices are affected by government intervention
- Determinants of economic growth
- Macroeconomics of the open economy
- Role of government policy
This course covers both micro- and macroeconomics. The microeconomic subjects studied include the workings of the market mechanisms—how supply and demand determine the quantities and prices of goods and factors of production and international trade, and how quantities and prices are affected by government intervention.
The macroeconomic subjects include the determinants of economic growth, financial institutions, short-run fluctuations in output and employment, inflation, macroeconomics of the open economy, and the role of government policy.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...