What you'll learn
- Apply the latest advances in the neurobiology of psychiatric disorders and understand the potential role of pharmacogenomic testing in the selection of specific psychiatric medications
- Assess and compare current mechanisms and latest treatment of psychotic disorders, schizophrenia and bipolar illness
- Evaluate treatment options for treatment resistant bipolar and unpolar depression including psychotherapies
- Assess the neurobiological mechanism and evidence-based treatment of depressive and anxiety spectrum disorders including PTSD
- Determine when to implement switch versus augmentation strategies for treatment resistant depression
- See the course registration page for additional objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course with faculty from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to health professionals in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, nursing, social work, counseling, medicine, pediatrics and surgery.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
- Select Take Course to view the Course Schedule.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...