What you'll learn
- Determine the optimal growth rate for your organization
- Develop strategies for recruiting and motivating talent at each stage of growth
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of expanding into additional markets or new products and services
- Identify the appropriate organizational structure for your company
- Recognize patterns, so that when these challenges arise in your organization, you’re more confident in your decision-making
Scaling Ventures is a real-time, online course designed for startup founders and senior leaders who have achieved a product-market fit and now need to successfully guide their company through cycles of rapid growth and organizational change.
Growing a company is a full-time commitment. That’s why this program is tailored to meet the needs of busy startup founders and senior leaders. Scaling Ventures is an eight-week course offered via our real-time, interactive online classroom, enabling you to solve the biggest challenges facing your business without ever leaving your desk. After connecting from a computer anywhere in the world, you can interact with faculty members and peers live—just like you would in a Harvard Business School classroom.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- Strong Relationships and Interactions is a module within the Certificate in Early Education Leadership.