What you'll learn
- Describe the effects of social media on depressive and anxiety symptoms in teens
- Develop techniques from dialectical behavioral therapy to help students who are experiencing a range of mental health issues
- Relate the risks of vaping and introduce strategies for reducing vaping among students
- Recognize the stress of the pandemic in students and provide coping methods
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Cambridge Health Alliance. This course is targeted to all health and mental health clinicians, educators, administrators, researchers, and others interested in the development and treatment of school-aged children and adolescents.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...