What you'll learn
- Discuss recent literature regarding indications and evaluation for mechanical thrombectomy in acute ischemic stroke
- Compare and contrast alteplase and tenecteplase therapy for systemic fibrinolysis treatment in acute ischemic stroke
- Given a patient presenting with an acute ischemic stroke, develop a patient-specific plan including initial evaluation, considerations for mechanical thrombectomy and systemic fibrinolysis, and complications associated with alteplase administration
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School as part of the Contemporary Pharmacotherapy: Collaborative Clinical Explorations series. This course is targeted to pharmacists, pharmacy residents, physicians, physician assistants, clinicians, medical residents, nurses and nurse practitioners.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before September 24 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.