What you'll learn
- Identify appropriate steps in diagnosing deep venous thrombosis
- Describe the benefits of parenteral and oral anticoagulant therapy
- Discuss new information related to genetic prothrombotic risk factors
This HMS CME Online course is targeted to primary care and specialty physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners who may encounter patients with venous thrombosis in their practices.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
- Venous Thrombosis is organized as follows:
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...