What you'll learn
- Recognize the relationship between human cancer and immune therapy interventions
- Identify the cancer immunity cycle
- Analyze treatment, drugs, and algorithms
- Examine immunity in metastatic setting for adjuvant patients
- Examine immune-related response criteria, adverse reactions, and immune-targeted combinations
- Determine how biomarkers can be utilized to predict responsiveness
This HMS CME Online course is 1 of 7 course modules in the Trending topics in Internal Medicine program, which is targeted to primary care and specialty physicians, pharmacists, psychologists, physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners. Learners may register for each course module in the program separately.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the registration page.
- Cancer Immunotherapy for Internists is organized as follows:
Cancer Immunotherapy for Internists
Cancer and Immune Therapy Interventions
Immune Therapy Agents
Response to Immune Therapy Agents
Key Questions for Cancer Immune Therapy
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...