What you'll learn
- Understand negotiation dynamics and how to prepare for uncertainty
- Learn to craft agile strategy and be quick on your feet
- Resolve small differences before they escalate
- Secure maximum value for your organization and yourself
- Reflect on personal tendencies and refine your approach to be more effective
- Engage with like-minded peers from around the globe and content developed by Harvard Business School faculty
Negotiation is an essential skill in today’s dynamic workplace. Whether you negotiate with customers, suppliers, or colleagues, your ability to negotiate effectively is vital to the success of your organization.
Negotiation Mastery prepares you to close deals that might otherwise be dead-locked, maximize value creation in agreements you reach, and resolve differences before they escalate into costly conflicts. This program emphasizes an understanding of both analytical tools and interpersonal techniques for dealing effectively with different bargaining styles and tactics.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...